Qualifiers for the 2023 NAIA Men's Lacrosse Invitational Announced
Kansas City, Mo. – [Bracket] The NAIA has officially announced the eight qualifiers and bracket for the 2023 NAIA Men's Lacrosse National Invitational. The event will take place in Pensacola, Fla. on May 10-13.
This year's field includes three automatic qualifiers and five at-large bids. The automatic qualifiers were determined by the conference/group tournament winners. The remaining at-large bids were determined by the final regular-season Men's Lacrosse Coaches' Top 10 Poll announced Sunday. That Top 10 Poll can be viewed HERE.
The NAIA Network – the association's official video-streaming home – will broadcast all games live at the 2023 NAIA Men's Lacrosse National Invitational. The video platform, powered by Presto Sports, allows users access to live video, statistics and social interaction on a number of devices, including mobile. Single-day passes and invitational passes are available for purchase.
- Men's lacrosse is in its seventh year as an invitational sport in the NAIA.
- Reinhardt (Ga.) is the only team that has made an appearance at all of the invitationals including 2023.
- Indiana Tech and Keiser (Fla.) are making their sixth appearance in the national invitational.
- There are two teams that are making their first appearance in Webber (Fla.) an Concordia (Mich.).
- Reinhardt (Ga.) is the only team in the 2023 field that has won an invitational title. The Eagles won a title in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 and 2022.
Siena Heights (Mich.)
St. Ambrose (Iowa)